Terms & Conditions.
1. Quotes & Estimates Unless the quotation/estimate specifies otherwise, it is valid for 30 days and for the full quantity only. The quote/estimate supersedes all previous quotes/estimates. If you wish to change your order or product specifications before delivery a requote will be provided. We will be bound to supply you the Goods when Central Coast Brick Supplies Pty Ltd accepts your order (but not before), and you will then be bound to pay for them. Delivery to the store is within 30 days of us accepting the order except where we advise you otherwise. Prices given over the phone or email can be subject to change in store. All orders must be in writing and are accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale. No terms or conditions put forward by Buyer and no representations, warranties, guarantees or other statements not contained in Seller’s quotation or Acknowledgement of Order nor otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Seller shall be binding on Seller. Prices listed in our price list are based on current all-inclusive manufacturing costs, and are subject to variation without notice if such costs increase or decrease either before or after acceptance of any order. Central Coast Brick Supplies PTY LTD will endeavor to provide 30 days’ notice of any price increases. Written quotes and contract prices will stay fixed for the duration of the stated period, unless otherwise negotiated. All orders are accepted for delivery on the condition that Products will be invoiced at the prices ruling at the date of dispatch.
2. Payment Credit Card payment by American Express incurs 2.5% (inc GST) surcharge in addition to your statement amount. For retail customers (i.e. you do not have an account with Central Coast Brick Supplies Pty Ltd) then the following require payment in full when you place your order: purchases under $500; direct deliveries from our suppliers; custom made products; and services. Purchases over $500 require a deposit of at least (20% Amend to 25%) when you place the order, and the balance is payable before the Goods are collected or delivered. Personal cheques are not accepted for amounts equal to or greater than $10,000. (20% Restocking Fee Change to 25% is applicable on any which is returned). Returned goods are to be unused and in sale condition. This is determined by appropriate staff. Each invoice must include: (a) a reference to the Purchase Order number; (b) a reference to the item number; (c) a detailed description of the delivered Goods or performed Services (including sizes, quantities, weight, unit and price); (d) the Price relating to the Goods and/or Services, broken down to reflect the same Price components on the Purchase Order; and (e) the amount of any applicable GST. The Purchaser will only accept invoices which bear such information and may require the Supplier to reissue a valid invoice prior to payment.
3. Delivery (if applicable) A charge for delivery to your home or premises will apply. Central Coast Brick Supplies Pty Ltd will give you an estimated delivery date/time in good faith, but we are unable to accept liability for the delay in delivering the goods which is beyond our reasonable control (eg. If stock is unavailable). You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. Please ensure there is a person present at the delivery premises who is authorized to accept delivery. If the delivery contractor arrives at the agreed time but is unable to deliver the goods or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for de-delivery later. The goods are at your risk after delivery. For Commercial customers liability for damage to any property occurring during delivery will not be accepted.
4. Collection If Goods are being collected, please collect within 30 days (for retail customers) or 80 days (for account customers) after we inform you they are ready for collection. If you do not, then unless you make arrangements with us for late collection, we will assume you have cancelled the order. This means we may re-sell the Goods and you may forfeit any deposit or payment you have made. We may need to verify your identify upon collection.
5. Warranties We will endeavor to resolve any problems quickly after notification. However, we will not be liable for damage, loss or injury suffered as a result of any person failing to follow instructions relating to the goods, modifying them, failing to appropriately maintain or store them or using them for an unintended purpose. Central Coast Brick Supplies Pty Ltd, must be informed of any warranty issues, maximum 14 days after initially noticing the fault. Central Coast Brick Supplies Pty Ltd is not directly responsible for the warranties on heating units, accessories or spare parts. These are done through the appropriate supplier. For more information on Warranty relating to a particular product call 02 4324 2044.
6. Cancellations and Returns 25% Restocking Fee is applicable on any item which is returned. Returned goods are to be unused and in sale condition. This is determined by appropriate staff. A receipt must be provided on return. Cancellation of orders of Products which have been custom made, custom cut, custom processed or custom acquired or made specifically to suit Customer specifications (“Made to Order”), Products not in our standard price list (“Specials”), and large quantity orders of Products (“Project Lots”), will result in the charging of all relevant costs to the Customer’s account. These Products are also made on the undertaking that the Customer will accept delivery of, and effect payment for, any buffer stocks of these Products that Central Coast Brick Supplies PTY LTD have held on its premises for the Customer. You are welcome to a refund; minus the 25% restocking fee (excluding any delivery charges unless goods are faulty) within 21 days from the date that you receive your order. Products can be refunded if the item is unworn, in its original condition with tags attached and there is proof of purchase. We do not offer a refund or replacement if a customer simply changes their mind about a product after receiving a paid deposit.
Claims for faulty or damaged products will not be considered:
- Unless made in writing within 7 days of despatch
- Once products have been moved from original point of delivery
- Once product has been installed.
Claims for refunds or credits for the following reasons will NOT be considered:
- Change of mind
- Inability to accept delivery
At the sole discretion of Central Coast Brick Supplies a store credit may be offered minus any restocking fee’s &/or delivery costs incurred for products returned under the following conditions
- The product is in its original condition
- The original invoice is supplied
- Was NOT a custom order
- Within a reasonable timeframe from ordering
7. Privacy Central Coast Brick Supplies Pty Ltd collects your personal information on a software program, allowing us to supply you with goods or services. We will not disclose your personal information for any other purpose. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Brick, Blocks and Pavers Purchases Our Bricks, Blocks and Pavers are made from naturally occurring minerals. Variations in colour, texture, and size are natural characteristics of these products and production variations can occur from batch to batch. Colours shown are indicative only and should not be used for final selection. Products ordered should be chosen from actual samples current at the time of order and are subject to availability. Whilst every effort is made to provide samples, brochures and displays consistent with products delivered to site, they should be viewed as a guide only. Customers should ensure that all delivered products are acceptable, and any concerns about products are notified to Central Coast Brick Supplies Pty Ltd prior to laying. Central Coast Bricks (excluding the Glazed collection; Vibrant, Academy, Urban and Seascape) consist of one stretcher face and one header fit for purpose. All warranty claims against product must be made prior to the product being laid within 7 business days to the end of warranty claim. Efflorescence may sometimes appear on bricks. It’s a white, salty powder usually from salts in cement and mortar. Fortunately, the powder is completely harmless and will usually weather away with time. You can brush it off, although it may return if the salt source is still active
9. Other Relevant Terms and Conditions Staff at Central Coast Brick Supplies PTY LTD reserve the right to refuse service or product sale to anyone. Customer complaints are to be given under correct guidance and directed to the correct department, Central Coast Brick Supplies PTY LTD also reserve the right to dispute these statements. Any goods in the customers possession remain Central Coast Brick Supplies PTY LTD property until the account is settled in full. If an Event of Default occurs, Central Coast Brick Supplies PTY LTD may (without limiting the Supplier’s other rights under this Credit Agreement, at law or otherwise) demand immediate payment of any money owed by the customer, retain any money paid by the Customer, cease any further supply of Goods and / or Services to the customer and take possession of any Goods and/ or Services for which the Customer has not paid. The Customer will be liable for any legal, debt recovery or other expenses incurred by the supplier in recovery of any outstanding monies. Before acting on any advice given from Central Coast Bricks team member, customers should seek/consider the appropriateness of the advice and we recommend our clients obtain their own appropriate information/resources and advice before making any purchase decision with Central Coast Bricks Pty Ltd.